Requirements to ride the Jebel Jais Flight
- Strictly between 40 – 130 KG. Taller than 122 CMS
- No age restriction (parental consent required in person for those under 18 years of age)
- Wearing comfortable sporty clothes (no dresses, skirts, no flip flops or loose footwear)
- In good Medical Condition
- Not pregnant
- Free of existing or recurring injuries
- Not under the influence of narcotics, spirits or any other substances that impair judgement (i.e. medicines)
- Free from serious physical or mental disorders that would not allow you to complete the physical and mental tasks are asked through the ride
- Free from medical conditions that require immediate medical attention
- The full journey is about 1 hour.
- GoPro rental service is available. If you bring your own, please make sure to bring the proper clip and case. Bear in mind that dropping any items throughout the activity is likely to result in complete destruction and it will be under your solely responsibility.
- Our staff will guide you through the whole experience.
- All your belongings, loose jewelry & accessories should be in the lockers provided
- Your pockets should be completely empty
- Hold on to your helmet and harness until your return to the Welcome Center
- Once you arrive to the Welcome Center and to the Launching Platform, please pay attention to the safety briefing
- One simple rule: Enjoy the ride!